1. You are constantly out of your element. No matter how long you have been somewhere, it never entirely feels like home.
2. "Home" no longer feels like home either. You are either both nationalities or neither, depending on your point of view.
3. You are proud of your heritage, yet have come to have an objective perspective on issues concerning your home country. None of the propaganda matters any more.
4. You speak a foreign language on a daily basis. However, no matter how well you speak the language, nothing is better than being able to express yourself in your mother tongue.
5. You can't even imagine your life in your home country, no matter how nostalgic you are at times.