Written in Ink
Written in Ink
This is a platform for User Generated Content. G/O Media assumes no liability for content posted by Kinja users to this platform.

Nebraska Dorm Fire

Illustration for article titled Nebraska Dorm Fire

Authorities have determined that Wednesday's dorm fire on the University of Nebraska: Omaha campus was started by a discarded cigarette. Smoking is not allowed within ten feet of the building. Many students have lost belongings and all fifty residents have been displaced.

Advertisement

There were no injuries and no criminal charges are expected.

(Photo via Omaha PD)

Share This Story

Get our newsletter